SOLAR MINI GRID / MICRO GRID
Both Mini-grid and Micro-Grid are solar based electricity generating unit with arrangement to distribute it to a community. Generally it is designed and implemented in off grid areas. As off-grid areas are also becoming busy, so that there is huge opportunity for commercial and social development through the system.
HOW PEOPLE GET BENEFIT:
-Households obtain electricity from a decent system.
-Reduce import of Diesel.
-Prepaid based system.
-Assurance of 24 x 7 hour electric supply.
-Creates scope of expansion of business by small traders.
-Improve security for women, children and community people.
-Reduce Carbon footprint.
What we offer?
- Engineering support.
- Procurement of equipment.
- Installation of equipment/ commissioning.
- Financial support from
- Quality assurance including compliance monitoring through independent 3rd party.
- Performance Monitoring.
- Project development support.
- Technical due diligence of supplier’s technical proposal.
SOLAR WATER PUMP
Solar water pumping system consists of solar array, solar pumping controller and water pump.
– Minimum maintenance & easy installation.
– Suitable for irrigation, drinking water and general pumping purposes.
– Surface & submersible type.
– Fixed & tracking type.
– Surface water pumping and Deep water pumping.
– Easy to transport and relocate.
– Low operating costs.
– Productivity increasing opportunity in case of need.
– After irrigation season Electricity could be sold to National Grid rest of the year.
What we offer?
-Need based Procurement
-Supply and Distribution
-Net meter based projects
SOLAR CHARGING STATION
As use of electric battery based transports increases in the country, the charging of batteries became major issue also. In many areas there is no formal way to charge these batteries, thus unauthorized connection is used to charge these batteries in many places of the country. In this context, government sponsored projects started to be taken to establish solar powered battery charging stations. These stations are generally charged by solar power through solar panels so that it saves system loss of national grid.
-Reduce carbon footprint.
-Reduce system loss from national grid.
-Reliable source of energy.
-Source of stable energy.
-Reduce charging cost.
Financial Support from IDCOL
-Scope of having loan from .
-Single digit interest.